THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ESCTOY.COM
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Terms and Conditions:
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, do not use this site.
1. Restrictions on Use of Materials: this site is owned and operated by ESC-TOY LTD. The content of this site, as well as the products, trademarks, designs and logos shown and/or used herein, are copyright and trademark protected and all intellectual property rights of ESC-TOY LTD. along with other respective rights holders. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right to use any photo, trademarks, artworks or logos. It is prohibited to duplicate, reproduce or distribute any information from this site without ESC-TOY LTD's consent.
2. External Links to Other Sites: This website may contain external links which permit you to leave the site and access other web sites. Links are provided for your convenience only. A link does not mean that ESC-TOY LTD. promotes or accepts responsibility for the content of such other sites.
3. Disclaimers. THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ESC-TOY LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). ESC-TOY LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. ESC-TOY LTD. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS.
4. Communications. ESC-TOY LTD. loves hearing from its customers and welcomes your comments. However, any comments and/or information (including creative ideas or inventions) that you transmit will be treated as non-confidential and ESC-TOY LTD. shall have no liability for disclosure or use thereof.
5. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this site must be brought in a court located within the County of Clark, State of Nevada.
6. Termination. This agreement is effective until terminated by either you or ESC-TOY LTD. You may terminate it at anytime. ESC-TOY LTD. may terminate this agreement at any time and without any given notice at ESC-TOY LTD's sole discretion, if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you agree to destroy all materials obtained from this site.
7. Please note that all sales are final. No goods that are bought from our online shops or trade shows are refundable or returnable.
8. Any customers that are disrespectful, vulgar or harass in any form whether verbally, mail or electronic email to any employee of ESC-Toy Ltd., we reserve the right to refuse service and cancel any existing orders before goods are shipped.
9. All collectible vinyl, resin, and plush figures are for ages 15 & UP.
10. All orders are processed within 4-5 business days, the day after the order is received. We will not delay or hold any orders by request.
11. All orders are shipped with the addresses placed on file. Requests for changes of shipping address are not guaranteed.
12. For orders that are covered with parcel insurance, all customers have 180 days from day of purchase to contact ESC-TOY LTD. via email in the event the parcel isn't received. After 180 days from the date of shipping no insurance claims can be made.
13. Note that all inquires sent via email are answered within 2-3 business days during the working hours of 9am-5pm PST.
14. All goods are shipped within North America unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible for any custom charges made by local governments abroad. These are done at random which we do not have control over. For more information, please contact your local government in regards to this matter.